Pages

How to Quit Weed Permanently

Finding out how to quit weed can be challenging, but can benefit your entire life when you succeed. Since you are reading this article,

I bet you have already imagined ways your life will improve when you finally quit... Who wants to be tired all the time, keep spending hundreds of dollars on something that is not as fun as it used to be, or feel isolated from friends and family who do not feel comfortable around anyone smoking pot?

If any of this resonates with you, you have come to the right place.

With the right help, the process of quitting marijuana cold turkey is easier than you might think, especially with the help of the internet.

Once you find the right resources and understand more about your addiction, you can finally use an effective plan to help you quit marijuana for good.

I personally never thought marijuana had any long term side effects, and I am still convinced of that, and it gave me an excuse to smoke as much as I wanted. But for as long was I kept smoking every day, I was caught up in a cycle of addiction.



Every week or two I would replenish my supply.

I would often think about the negative effects smoking was having on my life, and promise myself I would quit, but there was always one more bowl I could smoke, or a friend who wanted to hang out and get a new sack. Compound that with pressure from school and a mind-numbing job, and I found it very hard to quit smoking.

I am sure you have your own reasons for smoking, so I would give you the following advice to help defeat your own addiction:

-Understand the addiction.

Marijuana is not very physically addictive, meaning it is mostly a mental addiction. You have formed habits in your life and have become psychologically dependent on getting high.

Some detoxification will help, but for the most part, you need to start thinking about why you smoke, which is the next step.

-Pinpoint your reasons for smoking marijuana

Write down a list of why you think you smoke. Maybe you feel stressed from your job, school, or relationships. Perhaps you just like to spend your free time high to reduce boredom.

Or possibly you get high socially a lot, to the point that you would feel uncomfortable with your friends if you were not all smoking weed.

There are a variety of reasons, so you must start examining your own behavior and identify what is it that makes you want to get high.

-Determine your reasons to quit weed

Now think about why you want to quit. Maybe it's affecting your health.

I know for myself that no amount of sleep seemed to make me feel fully rested after I had been smoking for a year almost every day, and I would often develop thick phlegm that was uncomfortable to deal with.

I became uncomfortable and often irritable around people who did not smoke, especially when I could not get away to smoke because of them.

I also felt my life was stagnating since I prioritized the temporary pleasure of getting high over putting work into hobbies or school and job-related tasks that would make me happier down the road.

Your reasons for quitting marijuana can be quite personal, but they are very important to identify, since they will be a major source of motivation.

-Set deadlines

Now that you have figured out why you smoke weed and why you want to quit weed, it's time to set goals. What will you do to stop smoking all the time? When will you do it?

You need to be disciplined and really stick to these goals for it to work. It is all a matter of willpower. You may feel tempted, but don't be disappointed with yourself for this.

As long as you don't give in, you are on the path to finally quit smoking weed.

There is more in-depth help available if you have gone through this process and still find yourself unable to quit marijuana. I know that I failed many times before I finally killed my cycle of addiction.

You must be persistent and really want to quit. Do something NOW to take the first step, even if you're high. You will not regret it.

If you need more advice, there is a plethora of resources at your disposal online.

I hope you take advantage of them!

Quit Weed Fast - Discover my personal story of quitting weed, and the resources I used to finally quit marijuana cold turkey.

(It really can be as easy as I've described, I've helped many people do it.)

Equip yourself with the information you need to finally do something about your addiction and avoid the roadblocks that have stopped you in the past.

Do something starting RIGHT NOW that will change your life forever in a positive way.

The info at Quit Weed Fast is 100% free and you don't even have to sign up to check it out and learn what you need to do to make your goals into reality.

If you're still reading this, I encourage you with all my heart to do something starting NOW.

Do not put off quitting pot again, and fail. You need to take action immediately and mean it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This